[hibernate-dev] Memory consumption

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Sun May 13 05:01:26 EDT 2012

In java EE 6, applications have access to Bean Validation. That's why you still see the reference to the serializable validator factory. 256k seems small enough, let's not waste time on that.

By the way we need to start bean validation to be sure that your entities are not validated, so the initial memory consumption seems fine, even though we might be able to do better with the help of the container and application class scanning.