[hibernate-dev] Memory consumption

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Sun May 13 06:38:19 EDT 2012

Even using Lists we could trim those instances which are meant for
long-term purpose; not being very familiar with the code in ORM/HEM
I'm not sure which instances they are, but something among these
lines, when inserted in the right places could provide an easy win:

https://github.com/Sanne/hibernate-orm/commit/3e9dadc6d92c58748a59539d851ed1eb12eb47e1