[hibernate-dev] brainstorming hibernate search integration Solr

Gustavo Candela gustavo.candelar at gmail.com
Fri May 25 03:08:53 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Lately i have been thinking about integrating Hibernate Search with Solr.
What i would like to have is Solr using Hibernate Search indexes. I could
not start the implementation because i am working in other things at this
moment. I would like to know any references or ideas....

I don't know if HS puts some metainformation in the indexes and solr can
not read them....i also think that i have to create an schema in solr with
the index fields...

I am working on a very important project using hibernate search as
persistence. My boss asked about this question last week and i decided to
google it a little bit. You can find the post that i wrote here:

https://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1015540

Thanks everybody,

Hibernator,