[hibernate-dev] brainstorming hibernate search integration Solr

Gustavo Candela gustavo.candelar at gmail.com
Fri May 25 06:35:45 EDT 2012

Hi,

Thanks for the response...

At this moment I dont know how to generate the solr schema, i mean any solr
schema. I only worked a little bit with solr but just asking, not any
administration task. So, i think that first task is make work hibernate
search with solr using a shema created by me. Then once i know how to
create this schema, i could think about the function that export the mapped
entities to the solr schema.

About the ElasticSearch, i didn't know about this app, but i think that
reindexing is mandatory....maybe this is problem....

I'll let you know any advance or problem...

thanks everybody