[hibernate-dev] AssociationType.isEmbeddedInXML() no longer used

Gail Badner gbadner at redhat.com
Fri Nov 9 18:59:58 EST 2012

Hi Steve,

I've created the following issues that are assigned to you:

HHH-7777 : Deprecate XmlRepresentableType
HHH-7776 : Consolidate to/from string handling for types in StringRepresentableType

I've added deprecation and removal of EntityType.isNotEmbedded() to HHH-7771 and HHH-7772. I'll fix those.

Regards,
Gail