[hibernate-dev] Documentation on OGM + JBoss AS

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 14:00:06 EST 2012

Adding the "services=import" to the Hibernate ORM module helped us get
further.

We are making it to org.hibernate.ogm.persister.OgmEntityPersister but
get stuck on Infnispan 5.2.x not liking
org/hibernate/ogm/datastore/infinispan/default-config.xml.

http://pastie.org/5378295 is from AS master which includes Infinispan
5.2.x.

I added my module definitions here
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS72/JPA+Reference+Guide#JPAReferenceGuide-UsingHibernateOGM