[hibernate-dev] change the source to 1.7 in build script?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Nov 22 03:44:15 EST 2012

FYI, coincidentally I was looking at Java 7 adoption for JBoss Tools users and currently that is at ~24% out ouf ~730.000 starts the last month.

Plus Java 7 is not very stable for anything that has do with graphical rendering on either OSX and Linux OpenJDK - so it would currently
be a shame if Hibernate would require it yet IMO.

/max