[hibernate-dev] Jira + GitHub

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Oct 9 11:42:36 EDT 2012

Ok, Atlassian think the reason pushed commits do not show up sometimes
is because of this:

https://studio.atlassian.com/browse/BBC-232

Essentially anytime there is a large gap between the commit date/time
and push date/time.  Seems to fit the pattern I have witnessed between
(a) pull requests and (b) developers hoarding commits locally before
pushing.  They are looking for comments, votes, ideas on the issue.