[hibernate-dev] Hibernate search master build issues

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Tue Sep 4 10:37:58 EDT 2012

Hi,

Sounds this is related to HSEARCH-1179. Before the changes for HSEARCH-1179 the test would fail on my system :-)
I  was hoping the problem was gone, but since you (and I think Sanne) seem to have problems now, there might be yet another issue.

Personally I feel these tests start taking too much time to maintain and troubleshoot and I am almost tempted to disable them.
There seems too many moving parts in them.

--Hardy