[hibernate-dev] 4.1.x and HHH-8092 aka no unique constraints after 4.1.10 upgrade

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 11:14:30 EDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 4:52 PM, Guillaume Smet <guillaume.smet at gmail.com> wrote:
> FWIW, we tried to upgrade to 4.2.x but we have other regressions which
> will need time to get diagnosed and fixed. So we won't be able to use
> 4.2.1 soon, even after its release.

In case you're interested, the regression we have with 4.2.x is the
following: https://jira.springsource.org/browse/SPR-10395 .

It will probably be fixed in the next version of Spring 3.2.x if
fixing it doesn't break the 4.1.x support.

You can see in the comments that they consider that Spring 3.2.x is
mainly targeted for 4.1.x so it might be worth it to have a final
version of 4.1.x without any "obvious" bugs as Spring 4.0 won't be
released soon.

--
Guillaume