[hibernate-dev] 4.1.x and HHH-8092 aka no unique constraints after 4.1.10 upgrade

Brett Meyer brmeyer at redhat.com
Thu Apr 4 11:48:24 EDT 2013

Guillaume, here's what I'd propose.  I'll cherry-pick the fix into the 4.1 branch.  Can you grab that from git (or I'll re-enable the 4.1 builds temporary and push out a new SNAPSHOT) and re-test?  Before I release another 4.1.x, I'd like some feedback on whether or not HHH-8092 was sufficient, or if there are other additional issues that might merit reverting the HHH-7797 change in 4.1 entirely.  In retrospect, it quickly became a big enough fix that it probably should have been kept out of 4.1 to begin with...

Once that's nailed down, I don't have a problem cutting another 4.1.x release.

Thanks for your help!

Brett Meyer
Red Hat Software Engineer, Hibernate