[hibernate-dev] Pleas help with GITHub, how to get new branches into personal fork?

Demetz, Guenther Guenther.Demetz at wuerth-phoenix.com
Tue Apr 9 05:53:56 EDT 2013

Hi Steve,

thank you very much for the prompt answer, got it.

I just created 2 pull-requests for branch 4.2, maybe next week's someone of you developers can take a look into...

https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/pull/501  testcase and patch proposal for HHH-8154
https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/pull/504  testcase and patch proposal for HHH-4294

best regards
Guenther