[hibernate-dev] New CI machine preview

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Apr 10 07:31:54 EDT 2013

ci.hibernate.org might appear to be down as I thought the domain name
was applied and so yesterday I had applied the final touches to the
server configuration,
but the domain name resolves only when connected to the Red Hat VPN.

reopened the ticket.. sorry for the confusion: I was connected
yesterday when trying it out so I didn't realize this.

I'll keep the configuration as is as you can still experiment with it
when connected to the VPN, but that's a temporary requirement of
course.

Sanne