[hibernate-dev] HSEARCH-1296

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 05:41:49 EDT 2013

Shouldn't this "synchronous" flag still be used?

https://github.com/Sanne/hibernate-search/blob/077f29c245d2d6e960cd6ab59ff58752320d5658/hibernate-search-engine/src/main/java/org/hibernate/search/backend/impl/jgroups/DispatcherMessageSender.java#L57

e.g.
if (synchronous) {
		int size = dispatcher.getChannel().getView().getMembers().size();
		RequestOptions options = RequestOptions.SYNC();
		options.setRspFilter( new WaitAllFilter( size ) );
} else {
	options = RequestOptions.ASYNC();
}

-Ales