[hibernate-dev] Build and AnnotationProcessors

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Apr 17 14:55:59 EDT 2013

For the Eclipse side its actually pretty simple to add this capability
of generating all sources when the project is generated since the
recommendation seems to be to do this from the Gradle side (`gradlew
eclipse`).  We'd just need to add a doFirst action to call the
generateSources task.  There is already this[1], which may or may not do
that (dunno).

For IDEA, especially now that its Gradle integration is getting so good,
thats no longer the case.  I actually now always use the IDEA "import
gradle project" functionality.

[1] eclipseClasspath.dependsOn( "generateSources" )