[hibernate-dev] Checkstyle: enforced!

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Fri Apr 19 06:06:33 EDT 2013

+1
next on my wishlist, and was already chatting about it with Steve the
other days. You guys should not hide from IRC :-P
I won't be able to do it now, but feel free to add the repository,
package name and necessary configuration changes in the
ci.hibernate.org repository so that it gets auto-installed as well at
the next machine refresh. Or I'll look into it when I can.

What URL would you all expect it on? Apparently if we want a different
subdomain that takes quite some time; I'd expect something like

- ci.hibernate.org/sonar ?
- sonar.hibernate.org ?
- hibernate.org/sonar ?

I'd pick the first one as I perceive it as a secondary service, we can
then add a prominent link on the header of ci.hibernate.org to point
to it: we'd likely want to edit the header anyway to link to
hibernate.org, github et al.

Sanne