[hibernate-dev] Putting a new release of JPA modelgen into shape?

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Mon Aug 5 11:10:43 EDT 2013

On 5 Jan 2013, at 4:02 PM, Guillaume Smet <guillaume.smet at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's been a long time since the last release of JPA modelgen and we
> fixed a couple of annoying bugs, namely:
> https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/METAGEN-81
> https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/METAGEN-82

+1 We really need to get a release out. As you say we have a couple of things which are actually resolved
and just need a release, but I also think at the very least we need to look at METAGEN-92.
Basically we need to get the tool JPA 2.1 compliant.

> And this one was a work in progress a long time ago and I should
> probably go back to work on it to provide some feedback to Hardy:
> https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/METAGEN-85

Right, I still have not been able to reproduce this one (but it has been quite some time since I tried)

> Is there any plan for a new release and if so we should probably
> define which tickets we want to resolve before the release?

I have been putting up the release for too long now. I would love to get a release out by end of the
week, but I won't promise it.

--Hardy