[hibernate-dev] Putting a new release of JPA modelgen into shape?

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Mon Aug 5 11:31:37 EDT 2013

I think I could help with doing with the release, if you, Hardy, don't get
to it (assuming it's a common Maven release process as e.g. in HV).

Btw. there seems to be an issue with one failing test on master as per the
CI job: http://ci.hibernate.org/job/hibernate-metamodelgen-master/ (I just
triggered it).

--Gunnar