[hibernate-dev] Search and JDK 6: @Override annotations

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Fri Aug 9 12:35:35 EDT 2013

+1 to add them, but I might then need to remove some specific ones
when we test compatibility vs. older Hibernate ORM versions. Sometimes
we implement methods which are not defined on an older version of the
API, having the @Override on it doesn't make it compile.
But feel free to add them everywhere, it's easier of I remove the
one/two special cases when I hit the very specific situation.