[hibernate-dev] HSEARCH - Assorted fixes to the pom files

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Tue Aug 13 07:18:06 EDT 2013

I am all for cleaning up. Aside the things discussed here I would like to follow up on HSEARCH-933.
The database profiles defined in the parent pom have imo no business there. They just create unnecessary noise.
Initially I thought we could use a separate settings.xml, but I think you cannot add dependencies to settings.xml.

Maybe the profiles can go into a separate pom/module or we could do something along the ORM line and have
some test matrix thingy. Either way, the QA testing profiles have no business in the parent pom (I could go on now
how this is a general Maven problem, but I leave this to others ;-))

--Hardy