[hibernate-dev] [hibernate-hql-parser] 1.0.0.Alpha3 released

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Aug 14 13:10:40 EDT 2013

Hi Adrian,
we don't have an ETA for that specific issue as the user who
originally proposed the issue on the forum didn't provide a full test.
I think I have an idea of what could be happening, but it seems very
hard to forge a unit test which could really reproduce it, and I don't
think we'll want to fix that in Hibernate Search 4.x anyway as it
would break current mappings.

So I tried to upgrade the Hibernate Search code in Infinispan Query to
check what you're talking about, and indeed I get exceptions with a
similar message but I don't think HSEARCH-1318 is related, I'm not
sure yet what is exactly happening but it's definitely not a mapping
circularity problem. I'll let you know.

-- Sanne