[hibernate-dev] JdbcSession proposal

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Dec 6 17:51:07 EST 2013

Realize that ultimately this is inended for use inside Hibernate.  Thats my
only goal here.  I don't care to write/maintain a general purpose JDBC
abstraction library.  So I only really care in this context.  Does it make
sense to continue to allow access to resources if the trabsaction is marked
for rollback thoeretically.  Whether the TM might optimize access is not
relevant to me.  Just in principal does it make sense.