[hibernate-dev] To release a Hibernate Search 4.5.0.Alpha2?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Dec 11 07:51:50 EST 2013

We need to align the 4.5 branch to latest ORM 4.3.

Considering the main theme for 4.5 is to keep up with JPA 2.1 and
latest WildFly, the branch is technically ready for a release.

Anything else that you would like to see fixed in this branch?

I have no problem in postponing the release to tomorrow if anyone
needs to send some PR soon, but if it takes longer I'd rather do
another release next week.. I don't want to prevent people from being
able to play with latest ORM just because our latest tag is not
compatible.