[hibernate-dev] ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in ReflectionHelper.parametersResolveToSameTypes

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Wed Dec 11 13:05:46 EST 2013

I think Gunnar forgot to include Ales in the previous mail (unless he is on hibernate-dev).
Anyways, just a few comments.

On 11 Jan 2013, at 17:44, Gunnar Morling <gunnar at hibernate.org> wrote:

> Can you confirm that some static method is involved here (which was the
> case for HV-818)? I can't see one on your Email class but maybe there is
> one on AbstractEntity?

+1 Some more context would be nice

> If so, I think releasing a 5.0.2.Final would make sense, containing the
> following three issues:
>
> * HV-818 (this issue)
> * HV-838 (the class loader leak)
> * HV-835 (updating to ClassMate 1.0)

+1 for a 5.0.2. In particular I would like to get the class loader issue addressed as well.

It would be nice if we could use a 5.1 version of HV as well, but for one it is not released
yet (even though it is not far away) and secondly it contains a fix which requires the latest
version of the BV TCK to pass all test (https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/HV-805).
Using a 5.1 version probably would cause problems when certifying Wildfly for EE7

> The last one is not strictly required as the changes from 0.8 to 1.0 are
> basically doc fixes, still I'd prefer to have HV use the same version as WF
> does since recently.

+1

—Hardy