[hibernate-dev] Hibernate ORM : master, metamodel, 4.3 and 5.0

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Dec 16 19:43:47 EST 2013

I finished getting the 4.3 branch created, 4.3 Final tagged/released
and the work on master CR2..HEAD ported.

Unfortunately I messed up the last part.  And the way I messed it up
makes it look like 4.3 Final includes CR2..HEAD, but it certainly does
not (the tag does, but I mean the released artifacts do not).