[hibernate-dev] JIRA notification schemas

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Feb 13 12:23:42 EST 2013

Hardy was on IRC yesterday when we dealt with the 661 emails :)

Anyway, Atlassian believe this might be a "known issue" (though they
gave no pointers to references) and that the current solution is a
restart.  Our restarts seem to be pretty quick, so any objections to
having them do the restart now?