[hibernate-dev] OGM (mongodb) on AS 7.1 with Arquillian

Guillaume SCHEIBEL guillaume.scheibel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:50:02 EST 2013

Hello,

I want to deploy an OGM (mongodb of course) app on AS 7.1 with Arquillian
for a demo (at ElsassJUG).
I have installed OGM and OGM-monogdb as a module based on the ehcache
module (btw, I'll have to create the mongodb part).

But when I deploy the app, I have the following error:
Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: ---PlaceHolderDSForOGM--- --
service jboss.naming.context.java.---PlaceHolderDSForOGM---

Based on the sources, I found this:

//we use a placeholder DS to make sure, Hibernate EntityManager
(Ejb3Configuration) does not enforce a different connection provider
map.put( Environment.DATASOURCE, "---PlaceHolderDSForOGM---" );

The point is I don't know how to avoid this exception.

The current version of the project is here:
https://github.com/gscheibel/OgmAtElsassJUG

The ogm-mongodb module file is here:
https://gist.github.com/4588287

The main ogm module file is here: