[hibernate-dev] [OGM] CI and MongoDB tests

Davide D'Alto davide at hibernate.org
Thu Jul 4 09:58:26 EDT 2013

Should be fixed now, the last build is building the MongoDB modules.

The environment variable is missing in the build.

Now that I think about it...didn't we created a separate job for mongodb in
the past? I think the Idea was two build the project without using the
remote container and then
build using th remote container if everything is fine.

I don't see the build using mongodb though and right now I've just added
the MONGODB_HOSTNAME in the configuration of the master build and pull
request build