[hibernate-dev] ci.hibernate resource locks configuration

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Tue Jul 30 04:42:59 EDT 2013

Could we alternatively avoid the conflict by using different ports for
different jobs (if that's the contended resource), e.g. by leveraging the
Jenkins port allocator plug-in [1]?

This plug-in selects unique port numbers and makes them available to a job
run as environment variable from where it e.g. could be fed to Arquillian.

--Gunnar

[1] https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Port+Allocator+Plugin