[hibernate-dev] Mistake in the JUnit3 cleanup

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Jul 31 07:38:51 EDT 2013

Hi Hardy,
sorry I screwed up both during review and setting up ci.hibernate.org
: the code in Maven module _hibernate-search-performance_ isn't
compiling anymore; could you extend your refactoring to this module
please?

This slipped in as the profile is disabled by default; I'm fixing the
pull requests checker to verify this profile as well. I suspect I
wanted to keep the PR checker quick and lean, but it doesn't take too
long now.

Cheers,