[hibernate-dev] problem running local matrix tests

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Jun 11 12:35:50 EDT 2013

You might be seeing
https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-matrix-testing/pull/1

I merged that pull request, but I have not built a new release and
pulled that into hibernate-orm yet.

Could you try building it locally and integrating it into your local
hibernate-orm checkout?  If that works, I'll do that upstream. Really
just been looking for some validation that that fix really was a fix...