[hibernate-dev] Gradle subproject dependency question

Brett Meyer brmeyer at redhat.com
Mon Jun 17 18:31:24 EDT 2013

For OSGi testing, I have a new bundle underneath hibernate-osgi:

hibernate-orm
    build.gradle
    settings.gradle
    hibernate-osgi
        hibernate-osgi.gradle
        test-client-bundle
            build.gradle

test-client-bundle depends on an interface in hibernate-osgi's test sourceSet.  Originally, I was trying to avoid adding test-client-bundle to the root project & settings.gradle.  However, is there any other way for test-client-bundle to be 1.) built before hibernate-osgi:test and 2.) depend on hibernate-osgi test classes?  Is there a typical convention that I've overlooked?

Brett Meyer
Red Hat Software Engineer, Hibernate
+1 260.349.5732