[hibernate-dev] Loader redesign proposal

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Mar 4 09:05:59 EST 2013

Btw, I should point out that I do also have a hibernate-orm branch now
since Friday when I started working on getting that code integrated
into orm.  That's because at this point I am happy enough with the
walking and LoadPlan building code as far as it goes (eyes still
welcome).

Later today I'll probably push my working branch to my fork.  I'll
shout out when I do that, in case you'd rather look at that.