[hibernate-dev] Jira notifications

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Mon Mar 25 07:41:52 EDT 2013

On 24 Jan 2013, at 8:25 PM, Steve Ebersole <steve at hibernate.org> wrote:

> I am looking into the problem of hibernate-issues no longer getting Jira
> notifications.  One possible reason is the use of the custom
> "Participants" field in our notification scheme.  I am wondering if we
> ought to remove that rule from the notification scheme. Atlassian have
> added an "autowatch" field that kind of does the same thing.

What does this custom field do exactly?

I assume the autowatch setting is unrelated to getting initial notifications for created issues.
This is just about getting further notifications once you edit an issue or explicitly click the
watch link, right? If this is the case autowatch works for me.

On a different note, we have this "Bug Testcase Reminder" field which used to render
some HTML. However, that is broken now and the actual html is displayed. How can we
change that? Either enable HTML rendering on the field again or use plain text.

--Hardy