[hibernate-dev] Jira notifications

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Mon Mar 25 08:28:13 EDT 2013

The field collects "participants" (creator, assignee, commenters).
There is then a rule in the notification scheme which says that all
participants should get notified.

Autowatch is a little different than.  Autowatch says to add a person
to the issue's watcher list when they comment on an issue.  From there,
they are treated just as if they had manually clicked on watch
themselves in the UI.  Users can choose to enable/disable autowatch as
part of their profile (enabled by default).  All in all its a better
way to do what we used participants for, imo.

I am trying to figure out the "testcase reminder" field...