[hibernate-dev] [OGM] SimpleEntityMassIndexingTest using HSEARCH TestConstants methods

Guillaume SCHEIBEL guillaume.scheibel at gmail.com
Mon May 20 16:25:24 EDT 2013

Hello,

I've noticed in SimpleEntityMassIndexingTest.getBaseIndexDir() we are using
a method from HSearch:  TestConstants.getIndexDirectory().

The problem is in OGM this method is used like this:

*File indexPath = new File( TestConstants.getIndexDirectory(),
shortTestName );*

but in Hsearch the signature is:

*public static java.lang.String getIndexDirectory(java.lang.Class<?>
testClass)*

what should I do ?
I think fixing the call is a good idea. So should rather be ?:

*File indexPath = new File( TestConstants.getIndexDirectory(**
SimpleEntityMassIndexingTest.class**), shortTestName );*

Guillaume