[hibernate-dev] [OGM] SimpleEntityMassIndexingTest using HSEARCH TestConstants methods

Davide D'Alto daltodavide at gmail.com
Tue May 21 06:14:13 EDT 2013

yes, we should fix the call at least for now but I would prefer to create a
a similar class for OGM so that we don't depend from Search for this
operations.

Is it OK to copy the TestConstants class from OGM to Search?

Would it make sense to have a separate project for this utility functions?
Every time I write a test in Search or OGM I always end up with the needs
to create a temporary folder. I'm pretty sure there are other methods that
can be useful in different projects.