[hibernate-dev] [OGM] Metamodel

Davide D'Alto daltodavide at gmail.com
Tue May 21 09:00:11 EDT 2013

An initial prototype of the Metamodel (branch 208 on my repository:
https://github.com/DavideD/hibernate-ogm/commits/208

I've added the Option class that can be extended into more specific
specific Option (example WriteConcern for MongoDB or Quorum). Options can
be grouped into an OptionContainer. An annotation that represent an Option
can be converte using an AnnotationConverte that will be able to convert
the annotation into an Option and add it to an OptionContainer.
An example:
WriteConcernOption:
https://github.com/DavideD/hibernate-ogm/blob/17df2b02e9e47d4319593cadc335cc7db5959b9b/hibernate-ogm-mongodb/src/main/java/org/hibernate/ogm/options/mongodb/WriteConcernOption.java
WriteConcernAnnotation:
https://github.com/DavideD/hibernate-ogm/blob/17df2b02e9e47d4319593cadc335cc7db5959b9b/hibernate-ogm-mongodb/src/main/java/org/hibernate/ogm/options/mongodb/WriteConcern.java
Mapping:
https://github.com/DavideD/hibernate-ogm/blob/17df2b02e9e47d4319593cadc335cc7db5959b9b/hibernate-ogm-mongodb/src/main/java/org/hibernate/ogm/options/mongodb/WriteConcern.java
MappingAndAnnotation:
https://github.com/DavideD/hibernate-ogm/blob/17df2b02e9e47d4319593cadc335cc7db5959b9b/hibernate-ogm-core/src/test/java/org/hibernate/ogm/test/mapping/ProxyFactoryWithAnnotationTest.java

At the moment is possible to pass a MappingContext setting a property:
https://github.com/DavideD/hibernate-ogm/blob/17df2b02e9e47d4319593cadc335cc7db5959b9b/hibernate-ogm-core/src/test/java/org/hibernate/ogm/test/mapping/ProxyFactoryWithAnnotationTest.java

Cheers,
Davide