[hibernate-dev] Updated information on Hibernate.org

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed May 22 14:07:28 EDT 2013

If you navigate to the Search subproject, then both the top link to
issue tracker and the footer link "JIRA" still point to older links.

I could not understand where this is defined / overriden in the web
UI; I found an option to export it all into an XML, I found the link
defined in there: updated it, uploaded the XML, applied changes and
refreshed the browser but it's still using the old links.