[hibernate-dev] Github not feeling to well today

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu May 23 03:54:29 EDT 2013

careful, we just noticed today that github is not showing the same
consistent list of open pull requests to all users.

Specifically on Hibernate Search there are two pulls open but Hardy
doesn't see them in his UI (and it's not a browser problem).
If Hardy tries to to reach the URL directly he gets a 404 on both Search pulls.
If Gunnar tries, he can reach one of them but gets a 404 on the other.
Both URLs work for me.

Hardy merged the second pull from command line as usual, and I could
confirm the state of the pull progressed correctly, and received the
usual notifications. So nothing seems to be lost, just don't trust the
web ui too much.