[hibernate-dev] Search: Someone needing the standalone FullTextManager ?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue May 28 07:38:11 EDT 2013

On 19 May 2013 08:27, Hardy Ferentschik <hardy at hibernate.org> wrote:
> +1
>
> I was not even aware of it. Was it one of your experiments?

No it was one of Emmanuel's experiments, so I'd like his +1 as well ;-)

I don't dislike the concept, maybe this is something that could be
reincarnated as an OGM dialect?

Or if it was meant to be more Lucene-API centric, maybe it could
become a separate module in Search (separate than
hibernate-search-engine, so at the same level of hibernate-search-orm)

Sanne