[hibernate-dev] [OGM] Supporting Cassandra

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Mon Nov 4 10:17:34 EST 2013

Hi,

There is a pull request for adding support for Cassandra to OGM [1] which
has been created quite a long time ago.

Does anyone have details about it, e.g. what would need to be done in order
to integrate it? I guess it will need some work due to recent changes in
OGM and we might also benefit from younger additions to Cassandra itself.
Also query support should be doable now.

I'd be interested in taking this over but first would like to make sure I
better understand what's the current status of this dialect.

Thanks,

--Gunnar

[1] https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-ogm/pull/164