[hibernate-dev] Asciidoctor and Gradle

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Oct 15 17:21:14 EDT 2013

The initial rough draft of the ServiceRegistry topic guide is now
pushed upstream.

You can view it directly in GitHub UI:
https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/blob/master/documentation/src/main/asciidoc/topical/registries/ServiceRegistries.adoc

or, render it locally using the new generateRegistryGuideHtml task I
mentioned before...

It obviously still needs editing and layout work, but if there is any
content you'd like to see that is not there or any content you'd like
to see expanded... let me know...