[hibernate-dev] [OGM] Integration test

Guillaume SCHEIBEL guillaume.scheibel at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 15:34:15 EDT 2013

Hello,

I'm writing a quick sample application using OGM. In this application I'm
using a JP-QL query
         "From DatabaseVendor d"

this query is executed by the EntityManager therefore I get an OGM21
exception. So I wrote a unit test to exclude the query parser and it
passed. Then I'm trying to reproduce the error with an integration test.
 I have:

   - enhanced the ModuleMenberRegistrationScenario,
   - copied my Jboss7.1.1 as integrationtest/mongodb/target/jboss-eap-6.1

When I'm running the tests, (the MONGODB_HOSTNAME, and MONGODB_PORT set),
the server is starting, it's creating the archive to deploy and nothing.

The console doesn't show any deployement of the test-archive.
And then nothing ... it seems the server (or something else) is waiting for
something to happen, but what ?

I've created a gist: https://gist.github.com/gscheibel/7060445 with the
server log.

Any thought ?