[hibernate-dev] [OGM] Move container integration test to a separate default test cycle

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Wed Apr 2 05:45:30 EDT 2014

+1 for option #1. Note that you already today can skip all integration
tests by adding -DskipITs to your Maven command.

I think it'd make sense have a single module which houses all the
integration tests which can then be executed against all possible
container/datastore combinations. By default we could run just one
combination, say ISPN on WildFly, while on CI all combinations are run via
a Matrix job (with axes being container and datastore). Starting the
servers beforehand would be a very nice improvement as well.

--Gunnar