[hibernate-dev] [Search] Regression with @ContainedIn between 4.3 and 4.4

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 10:07:53 EDT 2014

Hi Sanne,

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 3:28 PM, Sanne Grinovero <sanne at hibernate.org> wrote:
> We don't have dates defined, but we can certainly release these when
> there are enough good reasons to: for example if Guillaume needs it.

It would be nice to have an official release once we have a fix for
https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/HSEARCH-1583 but I don't think
it's a good idea to release something before that as it's a kinda
annoying one too.

We have moved our most advanced/tested application in terms of
indexing features to 4.4 so I think we probably won't find any more
regression in it as for the features we use (we can't move this app to
ORM 4.3 for now due to other big changes in our core framework).

We have a couple of applications running on ORM 4.3 + Search 4.5 and
we don't have any problem apart from the ones we already opened.

--
Guillaume