[hibernate-dev] CI environment

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Apr 3 20:48:24 EDT 2014

There is something very very funky going on in the CI environment.

The ORM master job hangs almost every run now.  Oddly, it hangs trying to
compile test classes. I have tried a number of things in attempt to find
out why.  I have added `strace` to the job command, ssh'iong to the box and
manually watching processes.  None of this has illuminated the cause for
me.  Interestingly, I tried using Gradle's --debug option but then of
course the job does not hang.

OGM job (at least #110) is fubar as well.  It is just sitting there
spinning.  The console shows absolutely nothing.  Its been in that state
for "Started 9 hr 48 min ago" as of the time I write this.