[hibernate-dev] GitHub repo for demo projects

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Mon Apr 28 10:49:19 EDT 2014

Hi,

Together with Sanne I've been creating a demo app which shows some features
of Hibernate OGM.

Right now this lives under my personal account on GitHub, but IMO it'd make
sense to move it somewhere under https://github.com/hibernate/ to make it
more visible, encourage re-use and contributions by others etc.

What do you think about creating a repo under the hibernate organization
such as "hibernate-demos" which could host this and other demos for our
projects in the future? Or would it even make more sense on a per-project
base ("hibernate-ogm-demos" etc.)?

--Gunnar

[1] https://github.com/gunnarmorling/ogm-hiking-demo