[hibernate-dev] GitHub repo for demo projects

Brett Meyer brmeyer at redhat.com
Tue Apr 29 10:23:37 EDT 2014

While we're on this subject, it's been suggested that having simple quickstart projects for testcase development would be helpful.  For example, see https://hibernate.atlassian.net/browse/HHH-9105.  Big +1 from me -- it would be great to point JIRA reporters towards the quickstart when asking for a reproducer.  Where should we control those?  /hibernate-testcase-quickstarts?