[hibernate-dev] what does ""DEBUG [org.hibernate.engine.transaction.internal.TransactionCoordinatorImpl] (EJB default - 6) Skipping JTA sync registration due to auto join checking" mean?

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Wed Aug 20 10:27:32 EDT 2014

Looks like we are creating a (container managed) transaction scoped
entity manager (persistence context) inside the JTA transaction and we
get the "Skipping JTA sync registration due to auto join checking"
message logged quite a bit but no failures seem to be related to that.
What are your persistence.xml settings?

With regard to the jira, I'll respond there about the transaction
timeout error that your getting (this thread is more for answering my
question about the above "Skipping JTA sync registration" message.)